Monday, June 25, 2007

Coastal Trail weekend








This weekend we biked the coastal trail. It is my favorite trail because if it's not already self-explanatory, it's right by the coast. It's in the heart of Anchorage but as you go further on the trail, it dips around the inlet and you can see downtown Anchorage from a distance (you can kinda see it in the background of the pic of Brighton and I). It was super nice out and Brighton loves the bike riding, so it was a blast of a day! Also, at the start of the trail is a playground and Brighton's newfound love in life is swinging! The picture definitely doesn't do justice to the excitement felt by Brighton, but at least you can see she is enjoying herself! Oh! Also there was a moose in our front yard and it never gets old to see a moose thst close so I thought I'd share that too! All-in-all it was a fun weekend and we were excited for the great weather!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You guys are such an awesome family! Looks like a great time!

Clarissa Meegan said...

So, when do I get to come and visit?

Leslie said...

YOU HAD A MOOSE IN YOUR FRONT YARD?!?!?! I'm so JEALOUS! (seriously, I love moose.)