Saturday, April 21, 2007

'Orange' you glad for babies?


Brighton has gotten to the point where I can turn my back on her for a second and she'll be knee-deep in trouble when I turn back around. Well, I was getting her dinner ready and she managed to pull the entire fruit basket from behind her booster chair and started mowing on some oranges. She then proceeded to find the kiwis and eat the hair off of them! Gross huh?! She finally broke the skin to the kiwi and actually enjoyed the fruit inside. Well, instead of taking them away like any normal mom would do, I decided it was a great photo op! Let's just hope she continues this love for vitamin C and healthy nutrients in the future!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Like parents, like daughter---you guys always have loved a good Florida Orange!

{B}dreamy said...

I'm so jealous she's craving healthy food! Then again, you are quite the role model, aren't you? ;)