Monday, April 23, 2007

"Boo"



On Saturday we went to the duck pond in town and it was a lot of fun! They have a ton of ducks there and a few peacocks all over the place and Brighton was loving her life! I've been showing her blue things and she started saying the word "blue" (it actually comes out "boo")! We couldn't believe it! Well the peacock was blue and she kept saying it and pointing to it! It was crazy! What a little girl she's getting to be! In one week she'll already be 1! Time goes by too quickly! I guess we should enjoy the time we have now and we sure did this weekend!

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

What?! She's talking?! Holy bananas, where has time flown to? Ask that peacock, I'm sure he knows... wait a second, they're not really flying birds, are they? Hmmm...

Michelle said...

I can't believe it's been a year!! Craziness!! I remember going over to you guys' place the next weekend and seeing how beautiful Brighton was. Wow. And talking?? She's getting so big!!