Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm hooked

Since I've been a little on the lonely side up here in AK I've had to find a few hobbies. Knitting being one and card making being another. My friend started ordering all this stampin' up stuff and invited me to a party which totally reeled me in. So now I'm a little embarrassed to say that I'm hooked on their stuff! Well, the demonstrator of the stamp stuff talked me into having a hostess party which I'm having tonight and am very nervous about because I'm not good at the whole product party thing so wish me luck! If you have a minute and feel like looking at super creative stuff go to www.stampinup.com

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

Wow, what a reeling! Haha! Good luck tonight and no worries, it'll be fun! Just be ready to have the distributor talk you into joining... Ha!

I think you should convert to the dark side and try your hand at some digital scrap booking!!! ;)