Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Early Birthday Surprise


We recieved a package the other day from Grandma and Grandpa Comin and inside was an early birthday gift for Brighton. It was a special Carebear which she loved! She is obsessed with giving kisses to her stuffed animals and in the pic above she giving it a big smooch! She hasn't mastered the whole kiss thing because she leaves her mouth wide open and drools all over. Needless to say, you definitely get a mouthful when she puckers up! Well anyway, thanks Gma and Gpa Comin! You're great!
One last thing. Brighton has been doing this crazy thing lately when she gets excited. She clenchs her fists and teeth and tightens every body part and her eyes get really wide. Then she shakes! It's like she's really cold or trying to flex or something like that! There's a pic of it above but it doesn't do it justice. I'll try to post a video once I figure out how to get one on! Well, hope all is well with everyone! Thanks again to Van and Wendy for the birthday box!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Brighton is adorable, Open mouth and slobery kisses...sounds like Kyle!

{B}dreamy said...

So cute! Save me a kissy-poo lil' miss B! Or perhaps you should save it for my son... ;) And I think it's a baby thing, the whole paralytic excitement. Will did it for a while and I specifically remember my brother doing it, 15 years ago!

Michelle said...

Abby does the EXACT same thing!!! Tightens up, shakes, and then SCREAMS!! Then when she's done, she gives us a 'I'm the coolest' smile. It's really funny until Sunday comes around. ;)