Saturday, June 09, 2012

Another Year Older and Wiser Too


It was Kyle's birthday on the 7th and I won't tell you how he is now because I don't want to embarrass him, but when he woke up that day, he looked at me and said, "I am definitely feeling my age." We're just so lucky that 32 years ago (oops!) this man came into the world! We love him and all he does for our little fam. Unfortunately, it was his 2nd week of clinicals so he got home late and we weren't really able to do much for him, but we did decorate the wall with a birthday sign Brighton made all by herself. And at work for his birthday they gave him a new nickname: Juno. Everyone there thinks he looks like Michael Cera from that movie. I don't see it but whatever. Anyway, we love him and can't wait to actually enjoy a birthday when we are out of school and have the time to celebrate. Happy B-day sweets!

No comments: