Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Easter Egg Fun


Sadly, this is the only picture I got of us decorating easter eggs. Kyle's always the one who gets his hands dirty in situations like these while I'm the one on the sidelines taking the pictures. Since having Graham, I haven't been doing a very good job of taking the pics, due to the baby in my hands, so just know that they had fun and the eggs turned out great no thanks to mom and all due to dad. Kyle even used this special glitter so our eggs sparkled, but mom was a goof and didn't take a pic of the finished product. I feel like this holiday is coming and going way too fast, but that's how life is I guess. One big, fast blur. Anyway, there's way too much stuff to be doing and not enough time to do it. Maybe I should just enjoy the little things and stop worrying about all the many checks on my checklist. Here's to a better spring and a more insightful Easter!

No comments: