Sunday, November 06, 2011

The Vamp and the Witch

I'm a little behind on the blogging front but isn't that the way life is? Always catching up on life? Anyway, here is the last of our Halloween fun so enjoy it until next year. We found these wooden masks at Joann fabrics for seriously pennies and since my kids are craftaholics (I wonder where they get that from?), they just had to snag them. We sat down one night for family night and 2 hours later they came up with these little numbers. They were so proud of them, that they wanted to bring them to church the next Sunday. Although I vetoed that idea, I was able to get a few pics before church of their masterpieces. Here's to a crazy little vamp and a cute little witch wishing you a Happy Halloween and an even Happier Holiday season to come!

No comments: