Saturday, November 05, 2011

Photo Booth Fun


So a while ago our friends had a cute little birthday party for their 2-year-old. Brooke is the type of person that goes all out and has an amazing theme and makes everything look super cute and awesome (She did my baby shower and it was so nice and sophisticated. I loved it, unfortunately I didn't get any pics of it.). Well, it was her little boy's party and she didn't disappoint. The theme was a hot-air balloon/circus type of party and it was at the park. She had scrumptious food and little hot-air balloons floating around and even a photo booth. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of this event either, but luckily Brooke's husband just sent us the photos from their photo booth and I just had to share one because they were too fun. Thanks for the fun time guys!

2 comments:

Travis and Heather said...

I think I just spent 20 minutes on your blog reviewing your splendid life and enjoying your bright glorious pictures. Your babies are beautiful, and you are one of those glowy tiny pregnant ladies. I wonder what that is like. I am the pregnant lady that everyone asks when the twins are due. Yup. Pretty fun.
My boys are still wearing the socks you gave me for my first bebe many moons ago. Funny how some memories just stick with you. For some reason those sockies stuck with me.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! Especially you Danie! You look great! Cute shirt by the way ;)