Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baby Button

When I was pregnant with Graham, the kids thought the way to talk to the baby was through my belly button. They called it my baby button and it was their best form of communication to the womb. Now that he's out, they are fascinated with his own little 'baby button' which is probably the biggest one I've seen. If you can believe it, it was almost twice this size before it started going down to average/larger than average size. Now it just looks like we left a cheerio on his tummy. Maybe it's just me, but I was not used to having such an outtie of a kid. This little baby has quite the button.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

OH cute!! He is such a cutie! Congratulations on number three. I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying you time with the new little one :)

jenny said...

I just got caught up on your last few posts. Graham has the cutest dimple! You look really good and it looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving! I hope you guys are doing great!

jenny said...

I just got caught up on your last few posts. Graham has the cutest dimple! You look really good and it looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving! I hope you guys are doing great!