Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pinterest Play Dough

I don't like to make a habit of finding online networking sites that will suck me in for hours. People may hate me for saying this but I am not a fan of Facebook and I do not Twitter. So I was really hoping to stay away from Pinterest as I have heard it was an amazing social site to find everything your little crafty/photography/home decorating heart desires. Well, I decided to finally see what the buzz was all about and now sadly I am addicted. I found so many things that I wanted to do, that I just had to turn the computer off and walk away. The next day, I came back with a new purpose: to actually do some of the things that I pinned. So now that you've heard the longest, most boring story, the point is that we made play dough using a great recipe from Pinterest. It was fun and the kids loved being involved. We even put lotion in it to make it smell good. I was feeling very ambitious, but being almost 9 months pregnant it wore me out for the next few hours so the kids played with their new creations while I sat back down on the computer and pinned even more stuff on my Pinterest boards. This could be the start of something very bad.

No comments: