Friday, October 28, 2011

Candy Corn Corner


I know I've probably said it before, but we love Halloween. We love finding kid crafts to do, we love all the fall activities going on, and we love all the sweet treats to make and deliver to friends. So when I found these fun cookies on Pinterest, I couldn't resist making them. They were fun and tiny (almost the size of actual candy corn) and perfect to give to the ladies I visit teach. Also, when discussing our latest happenings, we had our annual ward trunk or treat party which was super fun but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures so you'll just have to wait until Halloween to see our costumes. This time of year is always so busy and exciting and in a few short weeks we'll have the most exciting thing happening to us... a new little baby!

No comments: