Sunday, September 19, 2010

The 80s Rock

I'm in the Young Women's group for my church and the same weekend we went to the football game, the girls were in charge of their first dance. They were in charge, and it was their first dance, so it was an exciting time in the 3rd Ward. So the theme was 'The 80s rock' and we decorated the gym with old cassette tapes and neon colors. It was a lot of fun and the girls loved it. I was able to run in really quick before the dance started and snap a few shots of the leaders and the girls decked out in their 80s apparel. Unfortunately, they were the only ones that dressed up, but they looked great so it was okay.

The 3 girls in the center make up our entire young women. They're a small group, but big in heart! I love them!


Here's Tali (Brighton's biggest fan!) and the kids. They got a kick out of going to a dance. Brighton was sad to leave, but I told her she could come back when she turned 14, so she was okay with that.

No comments: