Thursday, August 20, 2009

Long awaited news

I know for all you Comin fam blog fans, this past month has been rough without any Comin news. The fact is, we've been so busy I haven't had a minute to sit down and post. So at long last, the famine is over and hopefully you're ready for a feast because a lot has been going on! From my parents coming, to training (and finishing) a triathlon, to moving across town, our month has been packed!

Let me first start with my parents coming because that was the highlight for all of us. They visited in the beginning of August and we had a lot of fun. Brighton was very entertained the entire time they were here because she had a buddy to color with her, style hair to, read books with, and just have fun with! We went to the zoo in Abilene, a Rockhounds baseball game, out to dinner a few times, and the pool a ton. It was a great time and we were sad to see them go, but we'll see them in November so we're counting down the days. Here are a few pics from the Rockhounds game. More posts will be forthcoming with all the juicy details of our many adventures from the past month!

Nana with Porter

G' pops and Oakey Doke

2 comments:

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I loved your header picture so much we attempted the same thing when we had new family pictures done this week:)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could live closer to you! Or, actually, I take that back. I wish you lived closer to me. I can't do Texas. I'm sorry. I would've loved to see your mom and pops. Your mom's the best-I get Christmas cards every year from her...even though we've been at a different address every year. Glad I hooked you on my addiction, now we can be junkies together. Oh, and tell Kyle I'm holding my breath til you guys get to Montana!