Sunday, July 05, 2009

Red, White, and BLUE



So on the 4th of July we were invited to some friends' house we recently met in the ward. We had a barbeque and went into their community pool and we had a great time. We were all sitting around the table when Brighton ran in from their girls' bedroom so excited and said "Mom! Look!". She had gotten into some nail polish (their girls were older mind you)and had painted her toes all by herself! The first thing on my mind was " Oh my gosh! It's going to be all over their carpet! I'm dead!" But after meticulous searching, there was none to be found! Not even a drop! Even though she got into trouble, I was actually pretty impressed with her skills and she was pretty proud of herself. She wasn't wearing blue that day, so maybe she was just trying to support America's B-day. Whatever it was, we hope everyone else had as great of a 4 of July as we did! Happy Independence Day!

6 comments:

Crafty Cowgirl said...

wow maybe she will do it as a profession

Sarah and Mike said...

Maybe better slip some nail polish into your package. She did a better mob than I do.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Glad you had someone to spend the fourth with.

Impressed with Brighton's skills. I had that run-in once at a friends house---unfortunately Gracie had gotten it all over the carpet :)

MathisFam said...

She did a pretty good job for her first time!

Corynn said...

I would've had that same panick. Luck you.

kim said...

those are the cutest toes I've ever seen! Keep it up Brighton!