Friday, June 26, 2009

We're Here and We're Happy

I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it to Texas and we are (surprisingly) loving our lives! The people are great, the ward is super friendly and it's an all-around nice town. Kyle is really liking his job and all his co-workers have taken to him. So much so, that they volunteered him for this little interview below. He's a little embarrassed about it(as you can probably see by the shades of red on his face) but I'm super proud! Enjoy learning a little more about what Kyle does!

7 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Whoa! Way to make a splash your first month on the job! The blue scrubs look awesome. Don't you think you should consider some of the teddy bear prints?

By the way, you guys are really lucky to have news west 9 in your area!!! The commercial before Kyle's interview sold me on their precision weather reporting.

Pat

Annie Hatch said...

Wow! My bro is a super star!! That really is cool though, we're proud of you too. :)

Jessica said...

That makes me feel famous! We're proud of you Kyle! Way to go! Yeah for the Comins!

Corynn said...

I'm so not surprised they got Kyle to do that interview. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm glad you like it there. I think Texas would be cool. Congrats!

Tod and Kim Comin said...

Wow! A star is born! Next Kyle will probably have his very own TV show. I then I can say, "I knew Kyle when..." Glad to see you guys are enjoying Texas.
Tod

Kate! said...

ya kyle! making headlines already! i'm glad you guys got there safely and are getting nicely settled.

Jo said...

What a great job you did Kyle! You sounded cool, calm and collected.

We're glad to know you made it to Texas and are doing well.

Our love to all,
mjo :)