Saturday, June 06, 2009

It's Official...

We have decided to joined the ranks of our many Texan friends and move to the Lone Star State! That's right! Kyle got a job at Midland Memorial Hospital and we couldn't be happier! This is the perfect fit for us which is a little ironic because anyone who knows me knows that I've always vowed to never live in Texas. For some reason I just didn't ever like the place (even though I've never actually been there) but I'm sure it will be great! We're excited and it'll be a fast move (we have to be there by the 22nd!) so wish us luck with the next few weeks! Texas here we come!

6 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

Congratulations you guys!! We were rooting for Kansas cause it's closer-but we will come visit you guys in texs. So sorry that we couldn't make it to graduation. love you guys.

marcie said...

YAY! Congratulations :)

The job search and deciding is the hardest part... now all you have to do is move your four-member family across the country (sarcasm is dripping from my lips!). We're so excited you guys will be close!

Clarissa Meegan said...

And of course, NO ONE is more excited than us! Can't wait to see you!

Michelle said...

WOO-HOO! How crazy is this!? Everyone is moving to the great state of Texas! (You'll learn how great it is once you're here...) Good luck with everything! One day we'll have to plan a huge 74th ward reunion!

Spitfire said...

Wow, I feel like such a failure that I never made it down to visit you. I can't believe we've never met up anywhere! If you head up north to salt lake or provo or something, please let me know! I would love to drive down and see ya.

Cindy said...

Congrats to your next big family event. I LOVE the new picture of all of you at the top of the blog.