Monday, June 01, 2009

Putting on A Show

Brighton's favorite thing to do lately is put on her leotard and tutu and do her "dancin' stuff". Here is a little performance of her singing her favorite Ariel song and dancing around. Also, she's doing plea-ays (Not sure how to spell that one. never took french.) which I have no clue where she learned it from. Sorry for the sideways video, you'll just have to turn your head.

She is such a girly girl. I can't wait to put her in dance class and have her learn a thing or two.

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

super cute!!!
she did a good job, sounded like ariel too...

Clarissa Meegan said...

She is getting so big and cute! I love the plias (I have no idea how to spell it either)!

Kate! said...

i LOVE those poses and faces!!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

SO CUTE!! she has the sweetest little face! that makes me want a girl someday...

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

That is so cute! And she sang my favorite Ariel song:)