Friday, January 18, 2008

Our Pink Elmo


For Christmas, my grandparents sent the classic Tickle Me Elmo and this cute shirt that makes Brighton look like a pink Elmo. Elmo is about as big as her but it is her favorite new toy to carry around. She will put it in her new baby stroller (That my parents gave to her) and drive that thing around for hours. And the minute she opened the package with this shirt inside, she was trying to put it on all by herself! She hasn't stopped wearing it since. Anway, she has been having family withdrawals since my parents and Nana left, so Elmo is a great new companion. Thanks Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Hotchkiss!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! It makes me miss you guys to look at your blog. We finally updated ours.

MikeG Family said...

Oh I love that she's wearing your shoes, Danie! She is so cute. I know I say that every time I leave a comment, but she really is! And I think pink is a very good color on her - very pretty!