Monday, January 21, 2008

Little Big Foot

Lately, little Miss Personality has decided that dress up is her new favorite thing. I won't hear her for a while only to find out she's been hiding in my closet, trying to find the perfect pair of shoes to go with her outfit. Then she'll come out of my room wearing my high heels or anything with a resembles a dressy shoe. The sad thing is she's practically better than I am at walking in the heels! She diligently seeks out mommy's shoes because apparently she feels grown up wearing them. Can I just tell her to slow down?! She's growing up WAY too fast! Anyway, that's the fun and new little thing in the Comin household. Don't be surprised if you see pictures of our little big foot in the future (Note: If you haven't already noticed, the previous post shows her wearing my black church shoes. I believe this is the beiginning of a shoe fetish passed on from her mother!)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE the shoes! And Abby is doing the same thing! Except she has figured out how to wear them yet. She just brings them to us to put wear...

Clarissa Meegan said...

Are those new shoes? What are you, super-hip mom?

{B}dreamy said...

Well, I'm relieved to say that I do not have a similar problem (as of yet... you never know). But the shoes are dang cute. Apparently your taste for fashion is genetic!

MikeG Family said...

That is so cute! I love that she's already into girly things! And I love the shoes...those are really cute, too! :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

She's cute, for sure. Is she wearing a maternity shirt in the top picture?

Pat