Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's a Downer

Absolutely nothing new going on with us. My trip to Ogden to see Clarissa got cancelled so I'm pretty bummed about that. Other than that, no eventful occurences. Brighton loves wearing these goggles around the house and I think she looks like a goof with them. We've been pretty stir-crazy with the winter lately and have been dying to go out (thus the crazy apparel and me actually allowing the crazy apparel at all times of the day). It's been very miserable. Sorry for the downer of a post. Hope it's going well in other people's necks of the woods.

5 comments:

staci baker said...

I know how you feel. I have to fight off the winter blues at this time of year, too. It's so hard to have kids in the winter because they go crazy inside all day (and so do we!) I have to have fun things to look forward to within the week to keep my spirits up--plan a playdate, make Valentine's cookies, plan a trip to the mall or someplace to walk around indoors, plan a weekend date, etc. It really helps!

Jessica said...

That's really funny!
We've been making lots of things out of big carboard boxes: houses, trains, boats, offices, castles, palaces, taj mahals, great walls of Rexburg.... We feel ya. We've been watercoloring alot and decorating cupcakes just for fun.
Miss ya!

{B}dreamy said...

Is it just me, or is her hair getting longer???

Amiee said...

Hey Danie! I don't know if you remember me but I was in the 74th ward with you and your husband--Amiee Denney ring a bell? Anyway, I found your blog on one of my friends' websites so thought that I would say hi. You're little girl is so cute. How old is she now? Hope we can stay in touch!

kiki comin said...

I am soooooo feeling your pain! Doesn't it seem no matter how many things you do inside, you still feel trapped! Here's to spring mornings, and hope they come fast!:)