Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Furrowed Brows




In my education classes at school, we talked a lot about different ways you can get your point across to students with the least amount of effort. One important technique to do is what's called 'cuing'. You can cue someone by giving them the look. As an example, wives give their husbands cues all the time when they say something stupid or don't do the dishes or what have you. You all know what the look is and I must have rubbed off on little B because now she's cuing me! She must have seen me talking to Kyle or something! Well, she has perfected this cue and it is quite the scowl. When she's upset or not a fan of something, she will definitely let you know by giving you the look. You can't help but laugh when she flashes you this look. On occasion, you can get her to smile through her scowl, and that's when you know she's faking it, but for the most part, she can work you over with her eyebrows! Sorry the pics aren't at her peak scowl moments, but it's hard to get to a camera when you're laughing so hard. I'll post better ones when I get some!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love that face!

{B}dreamy said...

I can't believe I'm about to type {this}, but I seriously {LOL} while looking at these pics! Sooo funny! What a look! Love it, it's that simple. :)