Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Aces Fever

So I've let everyone know that we're quite the Aces Hockey fans and we went to the game last weekend. Well, on Tuesday I subbed at an elementary school and 4 of the Aces came to the school to talk about staying healthy and reading! It was awesome to meet them in person! The kids I taught were pretty wild, but it was all worth it to see Later #7, Iberer #14, Metcalf #4 and MacMurphy #16! Anyway, just thought you'd like to know of my good fortune! And I thought I'd throw in a cute pic of Light Bright!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting for you! And the picture of Brighton, ADORABLE!!

Clarissa Meegan said...

This picture of Brighton is SO darling. Isn't bathtime the best?

{B}dreamy said...

Look at those teeth!!! :)

Such a cutie! I can't believe how she's grown! Man, I wish we could see you guys, in person!