Friday, December 07, 2012

Art Fair Friday

Before I continue updating what's been going on these past few months, I had to post these pictures that Brighton colored in back in November.  Since she first began speaking, she's been all about modesty.  If there's a bikini or a tank top, she's like the police and the law has been broken.  Luckily, we've taught her how to use discretion over the years (There have been too many instances where a stranger has been offended by Brighton's comments about their apparel!).  So when she showed me these pictures I just had to giggle because even Brighton could find a way to make a disney princess more modest! 

   
 No more shoulders showing for Aurora!

Brighton was upset that they would give Ariel cleavage!  And honestly, I'm proud of her ability to notice these things and change them for the better!  Thanks sweets for teaching us that being modest is hottest!


2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

pretty

Tara said...

That's awesome. I love it.