Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Week 34

Tomorrow is the 4th of July so I thought I'd ring in the patriotic spirit with some festive fabric. Graham is getting to be so much fun. I think after those 6 months of basically laying, smiling, and rolling, he is fed up with doing nothing. So all at once he decided he's going to do everything. First, more teeth are growing in (I swear this kid will have a whole set by his first birthday!). Second, he's starting to roll to actually get to places. And third, he's starting to almost lift his body into crawling stance. I'm fearful of what's to come. He was such our sweet, simple baby. I think we're in for some change soon, but I guess change isn't always bad. And hey, maybe this kid won't get into everything like every other child, right? Fat chance. Well, he is still very loved anyway and at 34 weeks, he's still our sweet, simple chunk.

No comments: