Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 6

He is 6-weeks-old and the time cruises! His eyes seem to be getting wider and his cheeks are getting chunkier by the day. It's just too bad his scrawny legs haven't caught up with the rest of his body yet! He's a little bit of a fussy baby and the evening times are the worst (we think he's a little bit colicky), but he's sleeping well during the night with only 1-2 wake ups so I can't complain. More wonderful quilts were sent to us by my mom. Growing up, whenever my mom would sit down, she always had a quilt on her lap. She was always hand stitching quilts for family members or friends so each time we have a new baby, we know a quilt is not far behind. That being said, my mom made this super cute dino quilt for Graham and I couldn't resist using it as a background. She has a real talent and it's such a special heirloom for each of my kids to have from their Nana. Anyway, the little gus is 6-weeks-old which means I can officially start working out again! The only struggle will be finding time to do it now with 3 kids in tow! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Janalyn and Jacob Owens said...

Danie, this picture is just sooooo cute. I had to tell you! I am sure that 2012 will be a great year for you and your family.