Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fort Night



Brighton and Porter have been begging me to make them a fort for about a month now and honestly the reason I've been dragging my feet is because I hate the way it makes any room look completely trashed. But today I sucked it up and even said they could have a sleepover in it. Well they couldn't get enough of that and initially it was a ton of fun in the fort, but about 15 minutes after they were snuggled into their fort bed, they were screaming and arguing at each other so the sleepover was quickly revised to going back to their beds. Maybe in a few years they'll be old enough to realize they have to be quiet in order to stay in the fort for bed. Then again, it'll probably be more than a few years before they can even be in the same room without arguing.

1 comment:

Clarissa Meegan said...

My problem with forts is that they take FOREVER to clean up. Going up, no problem...going down...you know who ends up doing all of the work!