Monday, March 28, 2011

Alli Lookalike

Brighton just loves putting sponge rollers in her hair and wearing them overnight. She hasn't done it in a while so this morning when we took them out of her hair, she was in shock. She gasped as she looked in the mirror and said "I look just like Alli!" She was so excited! Our close friends have a little girl with the best curly hair and Brighton was so happy to look like her that she kept saying "Mom, we have to do this to my hair every night. Now that I look like Alli we have to live next to them." I don't know if that will happen (I can only hope it will!) but I do know she loves her friend Alli and misses them greatly.

P.S. To give you an idea of what Brighton is even talking about I thought I'd put a pic up of little Al too. We miss you guys!





1 comment:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Is it funny that I got totally choked up reading this? I love this picture of Brighton!!

She's right..it does mean we need to live right next door to each other.

Alli loves the picture too and was so proud to have Brighton want to be like her.