Sunday, November 22, 2009

Braum's


When I was little and we lived in Oklahoma, we would always go to this amazing Ice cream shop called Braum's. I had very fond memories of going with my dad after softball games to get a scoop and loving it. So when I found out that there were Braums's in Texas, you can imagine my excitement. We made sure on our trip to Dallas we hit up one at least once and it did not disappoint. It was delicious and it took me back to my childhood. And Brighton and Porter loved it as well. I guess they inherited my love for ice cream! Thank you Braum's!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aw I love Braum's! Many fond memories going there for me as well. In particular, I'd always get a malt. Later in life I tried just a shake, and found out that I didn't really like malts, but that's just what my parents got so I did too!