Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Backed Up

I've been backed up lately and I don't mean intestinally. We've had so so so many things going on and I have had zero time to share it with the blogging world. SO here it goes...

We had a total of 4 Halloween parties during the Halloween week! By the end of the week Brighton was exhausted! I won't bore with a ton of details, but here are a few highlights. There was a party at storytime where they had all the kids go trick-or-treating around the library. God times were had by all except for Porter when I wouldn't let him open up the candy and eat it.



The unveiling of the Halloween costumes... A tooth fairy, a piece of candy, a tooth, and a dentist. We tried to go for a theme but I'm not sure if we hit the mark. Oh well, it was fun anyway and we had 2 super cute little kiddos.
We had a ward trunk-or-treat and carnival that was a hit in little B's eyes. She loved going and finding "buried treasure" at the sand box (which was filled with old grain by the way and was the best idea.) All the little kids seemed to migrate toward the treasure pit.

Porter loved burying his hands in the grain.

Have you seen a tastier piece of candy corn?


And lastly, we topped off Halloween night by wearing skeleton pajamas to bed. It was a whirlwind of a week but fun for all.

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

My computer never brings your pictures up! I want to see them so bad!

WE MISS YOU ALREADY!

Kate! said...

I want skeleton pjs! And Kyle looks like a hasmat densist—yikes!