Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tea Time

Ever since Christmas, Brighton has demanded a tea party every hour, on the hour, 7 days a week. It was our only gift for her and she can't get enough of it. We will find her and her tea set everywhere around the house. Also, if our house isn't equipped with cookies for a day, a disaster has struck. We have to have "tea and crumpets" (water and cookies) everyday! She even has to drink with her pinky up as seen below. She is such a cute little girl with quite the personality. Brighton being as proper as can be. She learned this from the Backyardigans.

Here's a picnic tea party with some of her favorite crumpets...pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.


She even likes to include Porter in on the tea party action.


One of the more comfy and favored places to dine...Our bed.
So, the tea set has been a hit. I'd say those 4 years we spent in England when I was little taught me to be sophisticated and refined and apparently I passed it onto my classy little girl and her love of hosting distinguished parties. I think it's one of the best $5.00 we've ever spent.

2 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

she is so adorable! i wish you guys were coming out this summer.

marcie said...

What a proper little lady! I love that she includes Porter; such a nice big sister, with the best tea parties EVER!!