Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Birthday Girl

Today is the birthday of one of my very best friends, Clarissa! She is so great and we've been friends since the beginning of my marriage. We've been through a lot together and here are just a few pics of us through the years. Her and her fam live in Texas now and even though they are far away, I can still call her and talk for hours like we never moved away! I miss her so much! We wish we could see her and her cute fam soon! Happy Birthday Claw!

We hope your day was great!

We met in Rexburg and hung out every other night. Here I was prego with Brighton and we had a Birthday party for Pat. We had some good times in that Lyman house!

They were the first to come to the hospital and Brighton. What great friends!


We love and miss you! Hope to see you in the close future!

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I'm honored...you are so sweet to think of me. We miss you guys so much too...if only we were back in that Lyman basement :) Maybe someday when we are next door neighbors huh?

Leslie said...

Here, here! Clarissa is one of the nicest, best girls around!

Jo said...

How fun to see two (oh, I guess that's really 4.5) of my favorite people together. What a fun blog.

Jo :)