Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big Sister Balloons


So have I told anyone that my parents are the best? The day after we got back from the hospital, my parents sent Brighton some flowers and balloons to say congratulations on becoming a big sister. She walking around with the balloons and calls them her "big sister balloons". She's been so proud of them, I can't get her away from the kitchen table. It helped the whole baby transition, that's for sure. Thanks so much mom & dad!


P.S. Here's a pic of the little guy. I figured people would probably want to see more pics of him. This one isn't that great, but I thought it was funny because his binks basically cover his entire face!

3 comments:

staci baker said...

Congratulations, Comins! We're excited for you! What a speedy delivery! He's adorable. I'm glad everything seems to be going smoothly! Take it easy and let people help you!

Jessica said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS! He is so handsome and absolutely perfect! I'm so happy for you!

BunchesofBradys said...

Danie and Kyle! Wow! you had your second! He is so adorable! We love boys and we know you will too! they are so much fun! Porter is a cute name! We miss chatting with you!