Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Babied Baby Shower

My awesome sister-in-law Casey and great friend Corynn wanted to throw me a baby shower and the plan was to have it on Oct. 11. Well, we thought that would be plenty of time before the baby came, but no such luck seeing as he came on the 8th! So it was kinda funny, but we had a the baby at the baby shower, which was a lot of fun. Not that many people showed up, so we were able to just sit and chat all afternoon. Also, probably the best gift I recieved at the party was Annie! My other awesome sister-in-law surprised me and came down from Provo to attend! It was great to see everyone I really enjoyed the time together. Annie brought Landon who's 6 months younger than Brighton so they had a great time together too! Thanks to everyone who made my day so special!

Annie, me and Casey. I have the greatest in-law family.
This is Brighton, Landon and Porter. What cuties!
Casey did the greatest job on the shower! Thanks again Case!


Thanks also go to Corynn for such a great day!

Just a few of the many gifts I was showered with. Thanks again to everyone!



6 comments:

Chad and Teri said...

You look amazing for having a 3-day-old baby.

kiki comin said...

congrats, comins! that is so exciting! your delivery sounded CRAZY... glad things went well! he is darling!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Thanks for the awesome package. Love the slippers by the way! And your note made me laugh out loud, robo cop and the candy corn. You crack me up! P.S. keep the shirt, it looks cuter on you. Serious! :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

Aww....wish I could've been there. Glad you had such a great time!

Tina said...

Congratulations Dani and Kyle! Your new addition is a real cutie. Brighton looks happy to be a big sister. That was a quite a story about Porter's delivery...wow!

All the best,
Tina in Florida

Corynn said...

I had fun at the shower. It was nice to just sit around and have girl talk. It made me miss seeing you more. I love Kasey your lucky to have her close. Congrats again.