Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brighton's New Bed




Things haven't been too eventful down here in southern Utah, but I have been doing a few things to spruce up Brighton's room (soon-to-be shared with baby bro). She has been so excited about getting a big girl bed so I wanted to make everything look nice in her room so she'd really feel like a big girl. Yes, I said she has an actual bed and she is loving every minute of it! Thanks so much to ikea for making the perfect size for her. Anyway, I made her a bedspread to match her curtains I made a while ago along with some wall decorations that I made thanks to the dollar store. I was kinda proud, so I thought I'd share and you can tell by the look on lil B's face, she's pretty proud of her bed too. The only problem now is turning the other side of the room blue when you-know-who comes!

8 comments:

marcie said...

Too cute. I really like all the different stripes and how they're not so matchy-matchy, but are WAY cute together. And they look fab with the curtains as well.

You should totally be proud :)

Stacy said...

Your place is cute! We missed you the other night when we stopped by. Brighton was scared of me and max at first...but by the time we left she was climbing on my lap and having me read stories! Her room looks adorable! Good luck this last few weeks of pregnancy.

Annie Hatch said...

k, that is just adorable! I am so proud of you. I am so looking forward to our craft day.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe you made all that stuff! It looks great together!

{B}dreamy said...

And you should be proud! Very cute. Good luck working in the blue, haha. *B

Kacie said...

It looks way cute! If I tried to make something like that, I don't think it would turn out nearly as cute! The baby's coming up soon!!! Hope all goes well, and have fun decorating-little boys are fun!

Leslie said...

Dani, you did an awesome job! Everything is so cute in there!

Spitfire said...

Danie! Brighton is so dang cute. I can't believe how blond she is. And I must admit I'm quite impressed with all the home decor projects you take on. It kind of makes me think that perhaps I should go and get some skills or something. I also can't believe how far along you are in the pregnancy. Time is flying so fast--I'm happy to know that you are doing so well!