Monday, September 03, 2007

What a weekend!

Okay so we finally have the internet at our house and we're able to post pics and get back to life being a little more calm so I'm fully back! Hooray! I was going a little crazy there without the world wide web at my finger tips! (cheesy I know!) Anyway, a TON has gone on since the last post and I've taken about a thousand and one pics so I'll update everyone on the dealings of the Comin clan when I have time, but I just wanted to let you all know about the greatest weekend I had really quick! Our best friends in the world came and visited us and we had a blast! Clarissa, Pat, Gracie, and Alli Meegan all came to see us (along with their family who conviniently lives here too!) and it was such a fun time! First, as you can see from the smiles above, Clariss and I went to see a Shakespearean play entitled "Twelfth Night" at the Utah Shakespeare Festival which was great and so fun to have a girls day out (we both didn't know what to do with ourselves without having a child on the hip!). The next day we had Sunday dinner over at the Montoyas (Pat's mom) and it was really great getting to know their fam. Then today we all went bouldering up at this place called "The Wash". Everyone came along including the babies so it was quite an event (And hopefully with pics forthcoming)! We always reminisce about the good old times we had staying up late and hanging out with the Meegans in Rexburg and it honestly felt like those times again this weekend. We could just sit around the table and talk for hours and love our lives when we're with them so it was one of the better weekends we've had in a while. We just wanted to say thanks so much Meegs for driving all this way to see us because we loved it and we couldn't ask for better friends!

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

It really was the best weekend ever! But I'm totally missing you already! Can't wait until we can stay up and chat for hours again soon! Thanks for a great weekend!

Michelle said...

You girls are too cute.

Anonymous said...

finally, I thought you had dropped off the face of the planet.
And I finally started updating my blog just for you so you better start checking it out.