Sunday, September 09, 2007

What a Croc!

The other day we found this pair of Crocs at Payless and we couldn't resist! They are the tiniest one I've ever seen and Brighton looked super cute in them! So we splurged and now Brighton is loving her life every time she wears them. She can be running around buck naked but insist that she wears the crocs! She thinks she is so cool with them on! It's pretty hilarious! Other than our new purchase, our lives are settling down and not much is going on. Thank goodness for that!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love those shoes! I've been eyeing them for Abs too...then they'd really be twinsies!

Lizanne said...

I love this picture Danie! Love how you made it black and white, it really made the crocs stand out. Look at those chubby little legs, too adorable! Im glad you guys are enjoying Utah. Oh yeah, you wanted to know where I get my papers, I get most from littledreamerdesigns.com and theshabbyshoppe.com. Anyway, I love your blog!