Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PB - J






Brighton's new obsession is Peanut Butter and jelly sandwiches. About a week ago she figured out how to peel apart the bread (which you'll notice her doing in a pic) and eating the side she likes the best. Well I personally thought that any toddler would die over the sweet jelly half and toss the PB. Brighton is a rare case, so when I found her other half of the sandwich that she had so conviniently tossed on the floor, it was the jelly side! What baby chooses Peanut Butter over jelly?! Anyway, we've altered her diet to PB sandwiches minus the J. I figure it's healthier for her anyway! But should I worry about her diet when she has 3 in one day? Oh well. I should be happy she's eating at all! So I should revise my first sentence by saying Brighton is obsessed with PB sandwiches. She has even started saying it! One of the few words (She can now say 'keys' and 'amen' on command) and it turns out to be PB! My kid is random!

4 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Wow, 3 in one day?! Crazy. I don't think obsessive is the right word... hahaha. So cute! Will has his days where he'll eat a PB sandwich and others where he snubs it. I don't get it. At least little B is consistent!

MikeG Family said...

Hey you guys - cute blog! We saw a link from Sterling & Chris' page and thought we'd check it out. Brighton is a little dolly! I can't believe how big she is. We hope everything is going well for you guys. Check out our blog - it's mikeandtiff.blogspot.com. Hope to see you guys soon!

Robert Lee Jefferson said...

She looks so tiny in that chair. The first pic says "hold the jelly".
Big hug and kisses from Gpops

Jenna said...

those photos are just way too cute!