Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Passing Through


A little while back, on our way to Lubbock we stayed in Midland to visit our old stomping ground and see some great friends.  We stayed at the Atwoods and they even threw a party for us so we could see all our old friends there.  It was so nice and really needed.  When we lived in Midland I always felt like I couldn't wait to get out of there to move on to the next phase of life.  Going back there reminded me that we really did have a great life there.  I actually missed it!  It was such a good time in our lives and we made a lot of great friends that were really missed.  Anyway, thanks to everyone who made our trip to Midland so fun!  And it's only 2 hours away from Midland so hopefully we'll be able to see these friends again at least once before we move!

The trampoline in the backyard and the giant bubbles in the frontyard were a hit with the kids.

Just a few of our great friends.  This was the 
only shot I got of any adults.  Lame, I know 
but I had to document it.

Tali (one of my young women) and me


Right before we moved from Midland, Camden 
moved in and Brighton and her the little buddies.  
It was like they picked up right where they left off 
when we saw them. It was so sweet.


Porter new obsession:  Razor scooters

No comments: