Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 46


This week squishy face has been a happy kid.  He is all over the place lately.  He has been standing on his own now and thinks it's the best trick.  He gets so excited that he's doing it, that he falls right on his bum after about a second.  It's pretty cute.  He is getting so active and crawling all over the place that laying down is the worst form of punishment for him, so major distractions have to be made in order for this little stick to stay put for these weekly photos.  I honestly can't believe it's almost over!  Graham will be 1 in a few short weeks and I am trying to deny this fact.  He has been such a sweet little baby and I just want him to stop growing up!  But such is life, so I guess I better cherish these last few photo active shoots while I can!  

No comments: