Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Love



As my kids have been getting older, I have loved Mother's Day more and more. They have actually started putting a little thought into things and I love getting the homemade gifts. This year (with the help of Dad) they made me candy necklaces with saran wrap and ribbon. They were so excited that they made me wear them to church. After about 10 minutes of my kids' constant begging to break open my necklace in the middle of sacrament and the fact that the chocolates were getting a little melted on my neck, I decided to slip them into my bag and save them for home. But it was the thought that counts and I enjoyed gobbling them up snuggled with my little ones next to me on the couch post-church. It made my Mother's Day. Sadly, I do have 3 kids but for the first 6 months of Graham's life, he won't be in any pictures due to nap time conflicts. Sorry little buddy. I'm still glad to be your mom too!

No comments: