Saturday, September 24, 2011

Princess Party


Today Brighton had the opportunity to go to a friend's princess birthday party. It was an awesome party and her mom did an amazing job with the decorations, games, and cake so I just had to show off her creative work. She had stations where the girls could make princess bracelets, pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider, make magic fairy wands (out of pretzel rods and dipped chocolate), and take their pictures at a castle photo booth. She also made a Rapunzel cake and my personal favorite thing was all the frying pans she hung up for decorations. There were about 20 little princesses running all over the house so I was pretty impressed with everything she did for the party. Porter was invited as well and couldn't let Brighton be the only one dressed up so I had to rustle up a quick Flynn Rider-ish costume that he loved. It was a great party and I think they were both ecstatic to be invited to such an amazing celebration.

No comments: