Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What Happened?


Wasn't it just yesterday that I was bringing my little pink bundle of joy home to our basement apt. in Rexburg? Didn't I just see her smile for the first time like a minute ago? Hasn't it been a day since she took her first steps? Wasn't I changing her diapers yesterday? Where did the time go? Where did my life go? Where did my baby go? I guess the real answer is Kindergarten. I can not believe that the day came where I'd be saying goodbye to her every weekday until she graduates from high school. Life is crazy and emotional. Today is one of those days where the latter is more prevalent. I'm so proud of my little sweets for being a great girl and I know she'll do well in school. Here's to the next 13 years of educational endeavors!

*And Porter clearly couldn't be happier for her!

1 comment:

Annie Hatch said...

Seriously love the boots! She is such a little fashionista!