Monday, May 16, 2011

Pictureless Moments

This weekend we had quite a few events and sadly my scattered-brained head didn't think to bring the camera to any of them. So for one of the few times, I am posting pictureless. First off, Kyle has had a friend at work who has been engaged most of the time that he's worked there. I was able to do her engagement photos and they are a great couple. This weekend they finally got married invited us to the wedding and it worked out great because he was able to say goodbye to quite a few friends before we head off to AZ. The wedding was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, and our kids were great. The whole evening was really fun. I have never been to a cowboy wedding and here in West Texas, that's how they're done. Don't get me wrong, it was still super classy and nice, but I loved the fact that all the groomsmen wore cowboy boots and the second the ceremony was over, their 10-gallon hats were right back on. We had a blast. I do have to say my favorite part was seeing Brighton and Porter shake their booties on the dance floor. They went crazy! No one else was out there but B & P didn't care. They were loving their lives dancing the night away. Brighton even begged me to take her out in the crowd with the single ladies to catch the bouquet but luckily a single friend of Kyle's took her out there for me. It was a great family night for us.

The night after that, Brighton had her little preschool ceremony to wrap up the end of the year. Her actual graduation will be this week but they had a ceremony and gave her a bible that night. It was a good chance to see her little friends and wrap up some more goodbyes and friendships before leaving. It was a great weekend that brought our little family a little closer and I love those moments. I just wish I had a pic to remember a little better!

No comments: