Friday, June 18, 2010

The Little Fish


For the past 2 weeks, Brighton has been taking swimming lessons. At first I was a little leary because she's already kind of prone to not taking risks and has been nervous in the water for a while so I thought it would be a waste, but after the first week she was going under all by herself! Now she begs us to go to the pool everyday (Which we can't argue with because it's like 100 degrees here.). Anyway, we are loving the new confidence our little fish has gotten through swim lessons. Thank you Ms. Ashley for all the help!

2 comments:

amylynne said...

She is a great swimmer!! :)

Anonymous said...

Claire just finished her last lesson and every time before we go to the lesson, she tells me, "Mom, I hate my swim teacher." She never says she hates anyone. Oh well, I still make her go. Because I can.