Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring has Sprung

So I guess the winter is over in Texas and it is finally spring time! Today it was 75 degrees outside and Brighton got a sunburned face! I'm not very used to this type of spring because that's a hot summer day in Alaska. But I am definitely not complaining. I'm excited for it! You can totally tell my kids are ready for it too because Brighton is exploring every new thing she can outside (thus, the fascination with finding ladybugs as seen below.) and Porter is running around in his diaper and refuses to let me get any pants on him. We've been able to go on walks, go to the park, and hang out basically anywhere that is not indoors. It has been our long awaited cure for cabin fever which we were all suffering from. The bug obsession begins

Pantless buddy

Pretty much, we think Texas springs are "Awesome" as Brighton is clearly stating!

3 comments:

Annie Hatch said...

jealous, jealous, jealous. And to think I was excited about it being in low 50's here. Sheesh!!

Sarah and Mike said...

I am soo excited for the family reunion! I can't wait to see these to in action. They are so cute I want to eat them up!

Jessica said...

LOVE the awesome face! What little heavenly blossoms your children are! Enjoy that warmth!