Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I know it's a little late, but we've been busy here in Cedar. More pics and info on that to come, but for now, I'll fill you in on my Mother's Day weekend. So, against my will, Kyle splurged on me and bought me golf clubs for Mother's Day! I was kind of excited to try them out, so we went to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls. It was a lot of fun and the whole fam was actually able to get in on the action.
Here I am sporting my new clubs.

Brighton loved playing golf with Daddy. He taught her some good techniques.

Thanks to Carter and Cache (for the great Birthday present), Brighton was able to bring her own set of "golfings" and do some practicing of her own.

And Porter loved chewing on stuff and rolling around on the green.

And Kyle is showing off his golfing proness! Thanks so much Kyle, Brighton, and Porter for a great little Mother's Day! I love you guys!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

what an awesome mothers day. It looks so hot in those pictures. How does an alaska girl like that kind of weather? Do you miss the crisp cool air of alaska? I love the golf clubs and by the way... you look soooo thin!!! Are you skinnier now than you were before you had kids? arggg... NOT FAIR!

Clarissa Meegan said...

I had no idea that you were a golfer. Maybe we'll have to plan a round for our next get together :)

Ben and Sarah said...

Hey it's so good to see your update. That is so cool that you got golf clubs for Mother's Day!! Sorry we haven't updated. I can't figure out how to do the picture's on my in laws computer by myself. So I have to have Ben do it for me. Ya I know I'm totally lame. Well, we miss you guys. Did you get in anywhere yet?