Monday, February 02, 2009

Family Fort Time

I don't know if anyone has ever read "If You Give a Pig a Party" before, but Brighton is in love with this book and in the book, the pig makes a fort with all her friends. Well, Brighton has been dying to make a fort lately because of this book and this weekend we finally did it! She thought it was the coolest thing and brought all her library books in it and read for hours. She even wanted Porter to come in and join the fun! It made for a fun little family time!

6 comments:

Annie Hatch said...

cute new look to the blog!

Lizanne said...

Thats so cute! We love making forts too! I got Kirsten's little chair online at target.com I thought it was the cutest thing I have ever seen and I couldn't resist it! They have a section online for childrens chairs.

Ashleigh said...

Okay, so I cannot believe I found you! Its a christmas miracle, even though christmas is over. Its Ashleigh Lloyd, I hope you remember me. email me at
aug142004@yahoo.com and i will send you an invite so you can see my blog. Your family is adorable and you look so good! Cant wait to catch up.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Your blog looks so cute! Love it!

We love all of the Pig books. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Danie! We would love to see you guys now that we are a little closer. I will get ahold of you if we pass through. Please do the same with us. Sorry about the belly pics-I will try to get one on there just for you.

Crafty Cowgirl said...

so cute! Forts are fun! I'm happy that u r still "alive"- I havent heard from u in a while on ur blog- Feel free to add me to ur blog list and check mine out now and then