Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wedge of the Diaper


When we took Brighton's clothes off to give her a bath last night, we found she had a diaper wedgie! She had one full cheek completely hanging out! We thought it was so funny we had to take a picture of it! We'd also like to point out the chunkiness of the legs. We went to the doctor's office on Monday for a 1 year appointment and they said that she is in the 5th percentile for weight! Can you believe that?! I sure as heck can't! How can someone with legs like that be in the scrawny percentile? Beats me!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

THAT'S AWESOMELY AMAZING!! Oh man, thanks for posting that! We had a good laugh! Brighton is too cute.

Clarissa Meegan said...

It cracks me up that you guys took pictures of this. Great bum shots.

Leslie said...

Oh my word! Look at the chubs on that girl! SOOOO CUTE! Hysterical picture of the wedge.

{B}dreamy said...

THAT is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Oh man...