Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Standing Stretchies




We recieved a great package from our great friends the Meegans yesterday! Inside were these super cute stretchies and a matching skirt for Brighton's b-day! We love them! And now she really can workout with mommy! Also I wanted to show everyone how good Brighton is standing! She has been able to stand on her own for about a month and a half and I've never gotten around to posting any pics of it (basically because I haven't taken any pics of it!). So here she is! I think she'll be walking anyday now! Well, we wanted to show off our awesome present and thank our best friends the Meegs and tell them how much we miss yoou! Thanks again!

5 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

So glad you posted pics. She looks way too cute in her "athletic" outfit.

Michelle said...

Look at her! She's getting so big!! And she looks very cute in her new workout attire.

Leslie said...

adorable pics, adorable girl, adorable outfit. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE MOVING BACK HERE (Well, to UT)!!!!! That's so exciting! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, by the way. :)

Chris said...

She is so cute, we can't wait to see you guys!

{B}dreamy said...

So I've been gone but I am back with a vengeance, to tell you how cute little B is!!! All of these pictures (present and past posts) are darling! And what a cute little outfit! She's sure to be the next Pilates star!